Boat Tour Singapore: A Guide to the Best Options
If you’re looking for a unique way to explore Singapore, consider taking boat tours. There are many different options available, so you’re sure to find one that fits your needs. Whether you’re looking for a private tour or want to join a guided tour with a group, there’s something for everyone. You can also consider a yacht charter and explore the city from the water. Here is a guide to some of the best boat tours in Singapore for foreigners and locals alike!
Why should you consider a boat tour of Singapore?
There are many reasons to consider a boat tour of modern Singapore. For starters, the city is home to some of the most beautiful scenery in the world. From the skyscrapers and bustling streets of downtown, to the lush green parks and nature reserves, there’s something for everyone to see. Boat tours also offer a unique perspective on this amazing city. You’ll get to see all the major landmarks and attractions filled up close and personal, and you’ll have plenty of time to explore them at your own pace.
In addition, boat tours are also perfect for those who want to learn more about Singapore’s history, culture and rustic charm. With knowledgeable guides providing informative commentary, you’ll gain a deeper understanding of this fascinating place. Finally, boat tours are a great way to escape the hustle and bustle of the city.
Which locations can you see on a boat tour?
There are many different locations you can see on a boat tour of Singapore. Here are some of the most popular ones:
– Marina Bay Sands Skypark: This world-famous landmark offers stunning views of the cityscape from its rooftop garden and observation deck.
– The Merlion: Get up close to one of Singapore’s most iconic symbols at the marina.
– Raffles Landing Site: Learn about Singapore’s history at the place where Sir Stamford Raffles first set foot on the island in 1819.
– The Singapore River: Cruise down this historic waterway and see landmarks like Boat Quay and Clarke Quay.
– Singapore’s Popular Riverside Highlights: From the Esplanade to Fort Canning Park, there’s plenty to see and do on this stretch of the river.
Where to go for a group boat tour?
If you’re looking for a group boat tour, there are plenty of options to choose from. Here are some of the best ones:
1) Singapore River Cruises: This popular cruise offers excellent views of the cityscape and takes passengers past major landmarks like Marina Bay Sands and The Merlion. The Singapore River Cruise usually starts from Clarke Quay and ends at the Esplanade.
2) Singapore Duck Tour : This unique tour takes you on a journey via a refurbished World War II military boat and land vehicle to explore the city’s top attractions including the Cenotaph, Singapore Flyer and Fountain of Wealth.
3) Kelong Boat Tour at Pulau Ubin: If you’re looking for a more rustic and rural experience, consider this tour which takes passengers to the traditional fishing village of Pulau Ubin. You’ll get to see local life on the island as well as some beautiful natural scenery.
Have you considered exploring Singapore with a boat charter?
If you’re looking for a more private boat tour, consider renting a yacht from a boat charter Singapore company. This will give you the freedom to explore the city at your own pace and see lesser known landmarks and attractions such as Singapore’s southern islands. You can also choose to have a personal guide on board who can provide information about Singapore’s history and culture.
The bottom line
There are many different reasons to consider a boat tour of Singapore. From its stunning scenery and iconic landmarks to its rich history and culture, this fascinating city has something for everyone. Whether you’re looking for a group or private tour, there’s sure to be an option that suits your needs. So why not explore Singapore from the water and see it in a whole new light?